To book a course you need to register, click the button below to access the login or register.
Course code: 19CSC0152
Cost: € 2.000,00 + VATDeposit: € 600,00 + VAT
From: 04.02.2019To: 07.02.2019
Duration: 4 days COMPLETED
Typology: theory / practice / demonstration
Objective: to acquire thorough knowledge of ingredients and understand how they are used in producing pralines.
Maximum number of participants: 8
The Scientific Pastry Course on Chocolate is designed for anyone interested in gaining a deeper understanding of chocolate pastry making. It thoroughly analyses the technical aspects of the raw materials used in producing praline fillings, covering the following areas:
• Types of chocolate products (ganache: with fruit, spicy, flavoured, caramel. Anhydrous fillings: gianduja, soft chocolate, pralines, crunchy nougat, etc.)
• Raw materials: main properties and functions
• Balanced combination of ingredients, basic mathematical principles
• Production method and knowledge of temperatures (production, storage, retail, service) and shelf life.
• Creation of custom recipes with balanced ingredients.
Class times: approx. 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
The times given may change according to the progress of the classes.
Courses held at: PASTRY CONCEPT®
Via Giuseppe Lazzarin 68/C
- Attendance at the classes
- Teaching material
- nr. 4 lunches
- coffee break